Wednesday, September 24, 2008
So I know its a little late. Better late than never right? Anyway this is Jackson and Samanthas first day of school. They look so big. Jackson is in first grade and loves it. Samantha goes to Jens preschool (my sister) and by the way she's the best preschool teacher ever! Good thing i'm related to her. She's so hard to get into. I only cried a little after I dropped Jackson off. Sam on the other hand isn't always the most pleasant to be around. I was glad to sent her away for three hours. I do still like her just nice to have a break. We are in the swing of school and the kids are happy. Thats all that matters right!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. Three years old . . . can you believe it! Her favorite birthday gift this year was "Lip Smacker" lip gloss (thanks grandma)! Samantha's got quite the personality. She is a typical girl -she fights me on everything, loves drama! She was born in Chicago at about 1 in the afternoon, scheduled c-section. She loves her brother, she has a hard time sleeping if hes not here. I love you baby!
Friday, June 6, 2008
5 reasons why I love Mitch
1. He loves me no matter what!
2. He loves our kids, he's an amazing father. Jackson loves him more than life itself.
3. He works soo hard for our family. He had two jobs at one point while in law school.
4. He's soo patient with our kids and me. He quietly ignores me when i'm acting crazy.
5. His friends are everything to him. His friends often say they would never see each other if it weren't for him keeping in touch.
Mitch, im so glad that we are married, you bring out the best in me. I love you!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Today is my little sisters birthday. Here is five reasons why I'm glad she's MY sister.
1. She is soo smart. Much smarter than me.
2. She is so fun to be around, she makes me laugh.
3. She sticks up for me.
4. She will tell you how it is. I like that.
5. She's the best little mommy and wife, her house is always spotless.
we love you Melissa!